Injury Management & Return to Work Coordinator
- National focus
- Full time
- Great Salary package (including a vehicle allowance)
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced RTW coordinator to join our busy national Injury Management team located in Rosebery. In this role, you will assist and support injured workers throughout the return to work process and be responsible for:
- Providing Injury Management and RTW advice and support to workers and other stakeholders
- Ensuring that injuries and Workers Compensation claims are managed in accordance with the company’s RTW and Injury Management systems and procedures.
- Facilitating positive RTW outcomes
- Determine suitable duties, prepare & update RTW Plans for injured workers
- Occasionally attend site to induct workers to, or follow up on, suitable duties
- Liaising regularly with insurers, doctors, treatment providers via phone and at set times in person, to discuss claims & costs
- GP Medical conferences with treating doctors either in person or on phone, as needed
- Drive claims outcomes to increase return to work and reduce claims costs with the insurer
Skills & Experience:
- Effective communication and negotiation skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels, in an appropriate, timely and professional manner.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure.
- A strong sense of accountability with the ability to follow through on tasks.
- Demonstrated ability working as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships.
- A proven track record in delivering on customers' needs/requirements with the ability to empathise.
- Strong organisational and time management capability;
- Return to work Coordinator accreditation desirable
- Computer skills including knowledge of SolvInjury database
- Extensive knowledge of NSW legislation and exposure to QLD, VIC, SA and WA legislation is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Who we are:
Workforce International Group is a national provider of Recruitment and Labour Hire, Road Line Marking and Traffic Management services.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain national claims management experience. For the right person, the company will offer an attractive salary package, including a vehicle allowance.
For any queries on this position please call Andrew Bramble on 0427 040 802 for a further discussion.