Founded as a specialist Labour Hire company in 1991, Workforce International Group is now a diversified industrial services company providing recruitment, labour hire, training, traffic management and line marking services.
Workforce International has the capacity and capability of supporting industry demands in supplying Labour Hire Services by providing a service that is second to none and setting the standards its competitors follow
INDUSTRIAL PAINTER & BLASTER
Workforce has partnered up with an industry leading anti corrosion industrial coatings, painting & blasting company. A great opportunity exists for experienced painters & sand blasters for local work or living away from home, shut downs, temp contracts & on going work.
To be successful for the role, you will have the following:
- At least 3 years experience painting and sandblasting
- OHS induction card
- Confined space Level 2 (CURRENT)
- Working @ heights ticket (CURRENT)
- Certificate III Engineering Surface Preparation (Desirable)
- Willing & able to pass pre-employment drug & alcohol screen
- The skills to work as part of a team
- Ability to work safely and efficiently unsupervised
- Able to work reasonable overtime
- Willing to work away (LAFHA)
- Available ASAP
Along with meeting the above criteria, the successful candidate will be a loyal, reliable and honest person with a good attitude.
To apply, please send your resume outlining relevant experience to email@example.com
or call 4920 2100, between 8:30am & 5pm Weekdays