Our client located in Prestons is a well known company that prides themselves on their products. They distribute a wide range of kitchen and household products and appliances.
They are currently looking to hire VERY experienced and confident Storeperson / Picker to commence ASAP in their spare parts section.
- Due to Covid, current hours are 6.00am - 12.00pm (split shifts)
- Normal hours are; 7.30am - 3.36pm Monday - Friday plus overtime when required
This will be a casual ongoing role with a possibility of going perm for the right person!
Your main duties will include;
- Locating and picking spare parts
- Cycle Counting
- High reach forklift - up to 7 racks high
- Double Deep
- Ride on Pallet Jack
- RF Scanning
- Picking and Packing
- Labeling goods
- Receiving / Despatch
- Loading and unloading goods
To be successful for this role, you must have:
- RF Scanning experience
- Minimum 12 months high reach experience
- Raymond stand up experience highly regarded
- Ride on Pallet jack experience
- Fit & Healthy - lifting required
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work well within the team and independently
- Strong work ethic
- Current contactable employment references
Please note due to high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.