Assignment to this role is subject to Criminal Records Check, Assessments & Medicals.
Our corrective services client based in Berkshire Park are currently seeking x2 experienced High Reach Forklift Drivers/Store-persons' to commence ASAP.
Corrective Services Industries (CSI) provides products and services such as food manufacturing, agriculture, forestry, engineering, furniture, textiles production, facilities maintenance, laundry service, print products, technology/assembly and a range of service industries.
- Contractor Warehouse Roles
- Work in a Warehouse role – (Windsor or Emu Plains as required)
Primary Purpose of the Role:
Undertake a range of Warehouse and Logistics services and functions to support all Corrective Services NSW / CSI clients and customers in a safe, timely and efficient manner in accordance with WH&S, HVNL, CoR and CSNSW policy and procedures.
The Warehouse Logistics role is required to work various start and finish times Monday to Sunday throughout NSW, including Public Holidays (as/if when required)
- Warehouse, distribution and Stores experience
- Forklift licence with high reach experience
- Safe Loading / unloading and Securing loads on heavy vehicles
- Manual handling experience with pallet movers and pallet wrapping
- Safe use of hydraulic truck tail gates
- Demonstrated ability to receipt/dispatch high volumes of product
- Good communication skills and English is essential
- Core computer skills – MS Office
- Class C – Drivers licence
- Working in a fast paced environment with a range of duties including sorting, heavy lifting 20kgs, and palletising/packaging products.
- First Aid
- Pronto knowledge
- Safe food handling certificate and experience working with perishables under HACCP