Workforce International are partnered with multiple leading grounds maintenance and landscape contractors. Due to an increase in demand we have multiple immediate roles for experienced grounds maintenance labourers.
Ongoing maintenance locations include Newcastle, Central Coast, Lake Macquarie, Lower Hunter & Port Stephens areas.
These roles are fulltime hours Monday to Friday, casual, with the potential for permanent employment for suitable employees.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Keeping all gardens, grounds and external areas of the site well maintained
- Ensure gardens are neat and tidy
- Mowing and whipper snipping of grounds
- Weed identification and removal
- Keep all walkways and areas clear of debris and rubbish
- Surface cleaning of common areas
Skills and Experience:
- Sound experience with tools of trade including push & ride on lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, whipper snipper, hand tools related to the grounds maintenance industry
- High level of physical fitness to perform the requirements of this role
- Good time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Be self-motivated, hardworking and be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Current drivers’ license (manual).
If you meet the above criteria please submit your application via the link below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 936 723 8:30am to 5pm weekdays for a confidential conversation.