FINAL TRIM GRADER OPERATOR
Our Client is seeking and experienced final trim Grader operator for upcoming work in the Lower Hunter Valley.
To be successful you must:
- Have a current NSW driver's license
- Have a WHS General Construction Induction Certificate (White Card)
- Have a minimum of 3 years Grader operator experience
- Have experience working in civil construction
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be trustworthy, hard-working and take pride in their work
- Willing to work 5 - 6 days a week with over time available as required
Applicants with final trim / GPS experience will be given priority.
If you meet the above criteria please submit your application via the link below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brad Fox 0458 040 413 8:30am to 5pm weekdays.
For more new job updates please follow our Facebook page search Workforce International - Newcastle