Our client located in the Werrington area requires experienced garden / horticultural maintenance staff for a casual on going role. You will be working within the maintenance team to ensure completion of all horticultural duties.
- Western Sydney Location
- Casual ongoing role (Monday to Friday)
- $26 p/hr
- Excellent working conditions
- Immediate start
- Load, unload and move gardening supplies, equipment and vegetation
- Clean gardens and remove rubbish
- Maintain plants and gardens by watering, weeding and mowing lawns
- Driving vehicles and small trucks
- Erect barriers, fences or structures in gardens
To be successful for this role you will require:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Have a current OH&S White Card
- Own Steel Cap Boots
- Must hold a Current Drivers License
WORKFORCE INTERNATIONAL as an Employer
Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 20 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions to clients within numerous industries.
Our Commitment to Safety in the Workplace is our single greatest concern and central to our business philosophy. We invest heavily in safety to ensure the environment in which you work in empowers our people to place their personal safety and that of their work mates above all other priorities.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send you resume to the appropriate link below.