Our client located in Wetherill Park are one of Australia’s largest independent distributor of wood panel, timber and decorative surface materials. They are currently requiring x4 experienced Labouring staff with a forklift ticket for their manufacturing facility.
These positions are ongoing for the right candidates with a view to perm after 4 months. The perm rate is $25ph
- Monday - Friday
- 10.00am - 6.00pm
- $27.50ph plus OT and some weekends
- Great team working environment
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lifting wood products onto lines
- Picking and Packing Products
- Palletising of goods
- Loading and Unloading of goods
- Operation of a 3 tonne forklift
- Approx 70% Forklift and 30% Labouring duties
To be successful for this role;
- Must have your own reliable transport
- MUST have a current LF Forklift licence
- minimum 2 contactable work references
- minimum 6 months within a manufacturing environment
- MUST be able to work within a chemical working environment
- Have current LF Forklift licence
- MUST be able to lift up to 20kg comfortably
These positions suit individuals who have strong work ethic, willing to learn and be trained and reliable to attend work every day.
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply now button.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted