Our client is a lead producer of pharmaceutical/personal hygiene manufacturing products and are located in Ingleburn. They have extensive mixing and filling capabilities to cater for a wide range of continually changing product types.
Their purpose-built factory comprises of dedicated mixing rooms for therapeutic goods, personal care, industrial, insecticides, and household products.
Workforce International are currently seeking experienced forklift drivers to work on a daily roster system with an ongoing opportunity for the right candidates.
You MUST be willing to also undertake Production line work.
- Dayshift: 7.15am - 3.35pm - $26.94ph
- Afternoon: 3.35pm - 11.55pm - $30.17ph
- Nightshift: 11.55pm - 7.15am - $33.40ph
To be successful in this role you will be required to have the following;
- Minimum of 2 years recent and regular experience on the forklift within a warehouse and/or manufacturing setting
- MUST be confident with counter balance 4-5 racks high
- RF Scanner experience
- MUST be competent to undertake a 3 week training program requiring testing modules, practical testing and observation
- MUST be able to withstand a fast paced environment with many lines to service
- Loading / Unloading experience
- MUST be able to work 5 days per week - fulltime hours
- Must be able to lift up to 15kg-20kg comfortably
- Own transport is essential
This is a great opportunity to work with an international company who place people and safety with paramount importance within their business!
If you are looking to grow with a reputable company and make this position your own, please apply now!
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.