This is an opportunity to work within leading companies, who place people and safety with paramount importance in their business.
With our clients you will be conducting forklift operation duties, general warehousing duties, picking, packing, labelling, RF scanning, general ADHOC duties (if required).
IMMEDIATE START for the right applicants - we have plenty of work available for ASAP start. All on going roles!!
To be considered for this role, you MUST :
- MUST have general warehousing experience
- Forklift ticket with minimum 6 months experience
- Have minimum 2 years experience within a similar industry or role
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal is desirable
- Be Physically fit as some roles will involve heavy lifting
- Have your OWN reliable transport
- Most roles will be provided full in house training on site
- Be flexible with work hours shift times may vary
- Be reliable and punctual
- RF Scanning exp (preferred but not essential)
We have early morning, afternoon and night shifts available.
Must be available Monday - Friday with occasional weekend work
MALES & FEMALES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY - PLENTY OF WORK AVAILABLE
If you have the above skills and the ability to work well within a team, these might be the jobs for you!
You MUST be willing to work overtime and have full time working rights.
If you are an experience forklift operator and have what it takes to work hard and commit to an on going job - please click the 'Apply Now' button below.