Workforce International is one of Australia’s leading Recruitment Providers. We support a large number of government, civil infrastructure & utility services contractors throughout Victoria.
Our well established & renowned client is looking for qualified horticulturists and experienced gardeners to join their passionate Teams. If you are looking to work in maintenance, we have an opportunity for a reliable and motivated individual who is interested in a long term career in Garden Maintenance with us.
- Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday work
- Observe OH&S standards
- Medium Ridged Licence Required
- Required to spray chemicals on plants
- Ride on Mower Experience- Front Deck or Zero Turn
- Chipper Operating
- Immediate start
- MR truck licence (preferably manual)
- Experience driving trucks
- Chemical User ticket
- Horticultural Certificates are Highly desirable
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure within a well known reputable company.
If this is the career role you have been seeking please apply today by emailing your resume to email@example.com or click the apply button! or call us on 03 87920100 for more information.