EXPERIENCED CIVIL LABOURERS
Workforce International are partnered with multiple leading infrastructure and civil construction companies who specialise in medium-large scale construction projects. We are currently looking for experienced Civil Labourers for work on their projects in Newcastle & The Hunter Valley area.
To be considered for these opportunities you will:
• Hold a Construction White Card
• Hold a current Divers Licence and have Reliable Transport
• Have a minimum of 12 months Civil Labouring experience
• Plant Operating experience will be highly regarded
• Be reliable, show initiative and be able to work in a team or autonomously.
This role will see the successful candidate:
• Digging and shovelling
• Road works and spotting
• Using hand and power tools
• Trenching and pipe laying
• General civil construction labouring
• Bridge works
• Working as part of a team and autonomously
Prior to confirmation of employment we will need to complete 2 verbal working references from recent employers from your last 12 months’ of employment. You will also be required to pass Drug & Alcohol testing.
If you meet the above criteria please submit your application via the link below or email your resume to Newcastle.email@example.com