Workforce International - A wholly Australian owned company, with a solid reputation as a professional provider of labour hire and managed labour service Australia wide.
Since its inception over 20 years ago, our client has grown from a small civil engineering firm into one of the largest and most reputable Civil Engineering Contracting Companies serving the Central Coast, Newcastle / Hunter, Taree and Central Western NSW areas.
Due to an increase in their workload they are currently seeking experienced Final Trim Excavator Operator (5 tonne) for ongoing work 5 / 6 days per week with the potential of becoming permanent with this well established business.
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
Skills / Experience
- Final Trimming
- Minimum 5 years recent experience
- Experience in all aspects of Subdivision and Road construction
- Experienced on 5 tonne or larger
- Placement of pipe and pits
What we need from you?
- Available for overtime as required
- Reliable employee who is looking for long term / permanent employment
- Able to complete tasks to high quality while working to a deadline
- Be reliable and have sound work ethic
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Demonstrate and excellent attendance record
- Be willing to complete pre employment screening including drug and alcohol testing and functional capacity assessment
- Own reliable transport
- Willing to work on the Central Coast & Newcastle Areas
- Looks after equipment at all times
Mature age, Female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Island applicant are encouraged to apply.
If you're interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or call 02 49202100 from 8:30 to 5pm Weekdays