Workforce International has the capacity and capability of supporting industry demands in supplying Labour Hire Services by providing a service that is second to none and setting the standards its competitors follow.
Our Client is seeking several experienced electricians to join their busy team for ongoing work in their workshop overhauling and inspecting underground mining equipment.
- Australian Recognised trade certificate
- Minimum two years recent experience in a workshop environment
- Statement of Attainment - AS/NZS 3800 Overhaul & Repair is highly desirable
- Fault finding and diagnostic experience.
- Ability to work from schematic diagram.
- Control box wiring
Post trade qualification or experience with periodic Code C inspections would be held in high regard.
All successful applicants must satisfy a medical including Functional Capacity Assessment and Drug & Alcohol screen prior to being offered employment.
To express interest please forward a current resume and two referees to email@example.com or call Brad 0458 040 413 to discuss further