Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 20 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions to clients within numerous industries
Workforce International have partnered up with a manufacturing company who require an Electrical tradesperson to assist with the upgrade of their Rutherford Workshop facility. Upgrading will include but not limited to additional 3 phase and 240 outlets.
Based in Rutherford, our client manufactures rolled and welded pipes for various applications including water pipelines, ventilation shafts, piling and casing. From start to finish our client is involved in all aspects of fabrication; making the pipes, any tees, branches or complex fittings, flange ends, as well as adjusting to a customer’s specifics requirements.
Ability to work unsupervised and follow direction. Reporting to the Workshop Manager.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Electrical Trade Qualification
- Current NSW Driver’s Licence
- Minimum 3 years experience in an Electrical Maintenance environment
- Exceptional commitment to safety policies and procedures
- Great work ethic and commitment to seeing a project through to the end
- Construction Induction (white Card)
To express interest in this role please apply or alternatively forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org