Workforce International is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Trade Asst within the Western Sydney Area.
- Yennora location
- Mon - Fri (plus overtime)
- Casual on-going role
- $41 p/h + overtime/weekends
- Carrying out assembly, installation, repair, overhaul, modification and routine maintenance within a warehouse.
- Reading diagrams and running live wires.
- Ensuring that all work and advice is in accordance with company policies, procedures and guidelines.
To be successful for this role, you must possess the following:
- Be able to read wiring diagrams
- Excellent attention to OH&S principals and Electrical Safety Standards
- Sound problem solving skills with linear and logical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
WORKFORCE INTERNATIONAL as an Employer
Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 27 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions to clients within numerous industries.
Our Commitment to Safety in the Workplace is our single greatest concern and central to our business philosophy. We invest heavily in safety to ensure the environment in which you work in empowers our people to place their personal safety and that of their work mates above all other priorities.
All tools supplied on site and no travelling is required.
Should you feel you fit the above criteria and wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to the link below.