Our client is an Australian privately owned company with over 50 years of experience operating in Sydney, Australia. Specialising in high-speed aerosol and liquid filling. Our client produces over 100 million units per year for a wide range of global companies.
A full-service manufacturer, they offer our customers a one-stop shop for all their production needs. They create strong partnerships with our customers, working together through the process of initial product development and testing to the delivery of finished goods.
They are currently seeking an experienced hands on Trades Qualified Electrician to join their afternoon shift crew on a casual ongoing basis.
- Monday - Friday 3.35pm - 11.55pm
General Functions & Tasks
- Support the Site Electrician
- Repair and maintenance of all electrical plant and equipment
- Complete electrical maintenance requests
- Facilitate and complete regulatory, safety and customer audit action items. Production line maintenance.
- Locking/unlocking of gates
- Overseeing of fire alarms.
- Good Communication with Fitters.
- Maintain Quality of Production being produced.
- Ensuring site services, e.g. steam, water, air, HVAC, trade waste etc are maintained and operational.
- Site security systems (perimeter beam, break glass, cameras) are being maintained and functioning
- Order and perform inventory of electrical spares.
- Raise Capex’s for electrical purchases.
- Raise machinery impairments Perform other duties as requested or assigned
- Writing, implementing, revising and training of SOPs, OPLs, Modules and other training aids.
- Conduct training for all operators in all departments, ensure competency and liaise with our client training department to log training into a database.
- Ensuring appropriate control documents are being used eg hot work, confined space etc
- Our client is a 24-hour operation site. Some shift work may be required to enable execution of specific task. This will always be with consultation.
- Project work as allocated
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned
To be successful for this role, you must have;
- A current Australian Trade Certificate
- Demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Have a good Work ethic
- Excellent communication skills along with a high understanding of numeracy
- All successful candidates will undertake aptitude and medical testing as part of the interview process.
- Flexibility with shifts to cover other staff on leave and business needs may be required
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU;
- Work close to home
- Great culture
- Work-Life balance
- EBA wages
HOW TO APPLY;
Click the APPLY button and include your resume. Any questions please contact Workforce International 02 8788 6600.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.