Workforce International is currently looking to fill the role of a Document Management Officer role for our Client, based at Biloela, Qld.
This role will be required for a period of up to 3 months on a part time basis – 18 hours per week. This role will be a job share arrangement. The preferred working days are Tuesday to Thursday.
The right candidate to start the role by early December 2020.
Details of the role -
As the Document Management Officer, you will be responsible for assisting in supporting company Document and Records Management framework to provide a high-quality records management service and assist in the development, promotion and implementation of records management best practice. The role is also responsible for facilitating the procedure and drawing review process, using high attention to detail. This is an extremely people focused role in which the goal is to provide practical solutions for the site that meet individual need, business requirements and records management compliance.
The Document Management Officer will maintain confidentiality and privacy in the handling of all records and during interactions with internal and external colleagues and be recognised as having high standards in relation to ethics and discretion.
Our preferred applicant for this position will most likely possess the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience with SAP and TRIM (or other similar eDRMS)
- High level Record Management skills
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of or the ability to gain knowledge of legislative requirements and industry standards related to record keeping, in particular:
- QDAN 249 – General Retention and Disposal Schedule for Administrative Records (Qld).
- QDAN 618 – Energy Sector Retention and Disposal Schedule (Qld)
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving ability
If you are interested please apply without delay, TODAY !!
Workforce International Chermside