Workforce International - A wholly Australian owned company, with a solid reputation as a professional provider of labour hire and managed labour service Australia wide.
Franna Operator / Labourer
A great opportunity exists for an Experienced and qualified Franna Operator for ongoing work in Hunter Valley area.
This role will consist of operating a Franna on construction & maintenance works and also assisting with labouring. Trades assisting duties as required. Work commences Immediately for casual, full time hours for the right person.
To be successful for the role, you will have the following:
- A current CN or C6 Crane license
- OHS induction card
- Current HR Truck license
- At least 2 years experience operating a Franna 20T plus, in a construction environment
- The skills to work as part of a local team
- Ability to work safely and efficiently
- Able to work reasonable overtime & shift work as required
- Must be physically fit and able to perform manual labouring as required.
- Be happy to come down from the cab to do various construction labouring tasks 40% of the time while the crane is not being utilised.
To apply, please send your resume outlining relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1300 936 723, between 8:30am & 5pm Weekdays