Our Local Government customer in Campbelltown are looking for experienced Construction and Open Space Labourers that have previously done civil road construction and open space maintenance work before.
This position is part of the maintenance team.
Hours of work are: 7am - 4pm | 9 day fortnight (RDO accrual)
So if you are able to demonstrate you experience in the following areas.
- MR Truck Licence
- White construction card
- Civil construction experience
- Building construction experience.
- Traffic control ticket an advantage.
- Road Maintenance or construction an advantage
- Able to work as part of a small team.
- Good attitude and work ethic.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria call Workforce on 8788 6600 for more information and click "APPLY NOW" and submit your resume or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org