About the company:
Personal Care manufacturer located In Ingleburn is seeking experienced Compounders and Dispensers for their busy manufacturing section. Positions are available on both the day and Night Shift - Sunday to Friday work.
About the position
This is a great opportunity for a start within a great team, being a very specific role, it is essential that you have previous relevant experience within the Chemical or Food Manufacturing industries, specifically with mixing and preparing specialised batches.
- Locate raw materials by computer.
- Prepare tanks for batches (wash/rinse/sanitising).
- Collect and prepare batches for compounding.
- Weigh raw materials.
- Scan raw materials with RF scanning guns and/ or computer.
- Understand batch and dispensing method of manufacturing.
- Monitor material levels.
- Pump Deionised water/bulk solvents for batches.
- Operate heating/cooling valves.
- Adjust batches using additions.
- Sample the batches and tank
- Clean up during and after batching, including buckets and other equipment.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the dispensary
- Operate equipment associated with manufacturing batches
- Drive the forklifts and maintain the batteries. Use of RF scanner
- Pump concentrate into pallecons or portable vats
- General cleaning of manufacturing area in accordance with GM
- Stock checks for raw materials.
- Prior experience within a mixing and production environment
- Excellent communication skills along with a high understanding of numeracy
- Ability to work well within a small team
- Must be available for 5 days per week. Overtime may be required at times
- Must hold a valid Work Safe Forklift licence
- Prior recent experience with the use of a Forklift
- Basic Computer skills- training will be provided for onsite programs
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Ongoing Monday to Friday
- Work close to home
- Great culture
- Day Shift: $26ph
- Afternoon shift $30ph
- Night shift $33ph
- Work-Life balance
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume or email through your Resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be successful for this position you must hold a valid Forklift licence and have prior recent experience with the forklift.
Basic aptitude testing is required for this position
If you feel you have the skills we are seeking please apply.