Workforce International are partnered with a leading infrastructure and civil construction company who specialise in medium-large scale construction projects.
Our client is immediately seeking an experienced Civil Engineering Leading Hand for work long term ongoing (up to 12 months) work on their project within a coal mine in the Hunter Valley NSW .
To be considered for this opportunity you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years recent Civil Engineering Leading Hand exp.
- Have excellent communication skills, reliable, punctual and take pride in your work.
- Relevant hands-on supervisory experience
- Hold a current manual drivers licence
- Plant Operating experience will be highly regarded
- VOC, RII or Competencies on machinery/equipment highly regarded
- Show initiative and be able to motivate and direct medium to large crews.
- Persons holding current Wambo Peabody mines induction and medicals are a distinct advantage and would be given preference.
If you meet the above criteria please submit your application via the link below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org