Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 20 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions to clients within numerous industries.
Workforce International are partnered with multiple civil construction companies who are seeking experienced labourers to join their team.
To be considered for these opportunities you MUST:
- Hold a Construction White Card;
- Have a driver's licence and reliable transport
- Have at least 6 months Civil Labouring experience;
- Be reliable, show initiative and be able to work in a team or autonomously;
- Be able to provide 2 recent work references.
Basic role description:
- General labouring and earth works.
- Assisting trades.
- Operating heavy machinery (if you are ticketed and experienced).
You will be paid a base rate + travel allowance + penalties where applicable.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your up to date resume via the link below or phone 49202106 for a confidential discussion.