Workforce International are partnered with multiple civil construction companies who are seeking experienced labourers to join their team.
To be considered for these opportunities you MUST:
- Hold a Construction White Card;
- Have a driver's licence and reliable transport
- Have at least 6 months Civil Labouring experience;
- Be reliable, show initiative and be able to work in a team or autonomously;
Basic role description:
- General labouring and earth works on minor roads and subdivisions
- Back fill pipes and pits, concrete placement, spotting, shoveling, dewatering, site flagging, gravel bagging.
- Ability to operate small plant such as Rollers, Dump trucks, plate compactors and wacka packa etc. is an advantage.
If you meet the above criteria, please call 02 49607580 from 8:30am to 5pm weekdays. Or submit your up to date resume via the link below or email through to firstname.lastname@example.org