Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 20 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions to clients within numerous industries.
Workforce International are partnered with multiple civil construction companies who are seeking experienced labourers to join their teams for ongoing work in Lake Macquarie and Central Coast locations
To be considered for these opportunities you MUST:
- Hold a Construction White Card;
- Have a driver's licence and reliable transport
- Have at least 6 months Civil Laboring experience;
- Be reliable, show initiative and be able to work in a team;
- Be able to provide 2 recent work references.
Basic role description:
- General labouring and earth works on minor roads and subdivisions
- Back fill pipes and pits, concrete placement, spotting, shoveling, dewatering, site flagging, gravel bagging.
- Ability to operate small plant such as Rollers, Dump trucks, plate compactors and wacka packa etc. is an advantage but not essential.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your up to date resume via the link below, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 49607580 between 8:30am and 5pm weekdays for a confidential discussion.
For more new job updates please follow our Facebook page search Workforce International - Newcastle