Working for a multi-award winning company, specialising in vegetation management of Sports Turf, Natural Areas, Parks and Gardens, Road Networks and Major Infrastructure Projects throughout Queensland and Northern New South Wales. Owned by one of Australia's leading providers of open space services, delivering prominent contracts to capital cities, state government authorities, the local government sector and commercial companies.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Positions are available to those who reside in the South/West and Northern Brisbane area, as you will be required to meet your team members on site at various locations within the North and South Brisbane Region. You will be working on multiple sites providing quality work for both our clients and the environment.
- 8 hours per day/38 hours per week
- Opportunity for advancement
- A workplace that focuses on safety first
- A company with a culture of teamwork and respect
- Minimum Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management (or equivalent in experience)
- Proven practical experience in bushland /natural areas restoration or vegetation management
- Proven experience in leading and managing teams
- Proven ability to mentor, motivate and provide feedback to staff
- High level native plant/weed ID skills for the SE QLD region
- High level knowledge of bushland /natural area restoration techniques and knowledge of weed control techniques
- Possess an Open C Class Manual Drivers Licence and White Card
- Have the ability to operate and maintain equipment and hand tools used for restoration (brush cutter, chainsaw, hand tools)
- Be physically fit, have the ability to follow instruction and work well with other team members
- Applicants will be highly regarded if they also possess a chainsaw licence, First Aid Certificate and ACDC licence or equivalent.
If you have the experience required, have a great work ethic and are looking to join a positive team in a fulltime ongoing role, please APPLY NOW!
Email Resume: email@example.com