Founded as a specialist Labour Hire company in 1991, Workforce International Group is now a diversified industrial services company providing recruitment, labour hire, training, traffic management and line marking services.
Workforce International has the capacity and capability of supporting industry demands in supplying Labour Hire Services by providing a service that is second to none and setting the standards its competitors follow.
Workforce International are partnered up with one of Australia’s leading underground coal mining contractors, this company works on and services a variety of different mining equipment- continuous miners, shuttle cars, drift runners, loaders & a lot more. They are looking for a qualified and experience boilermaker to join their Lake Macquarie workshop team in an on going capacity immediately!
More about the job?
- Excellent pay rates
- Casual position, full time hours
- 5-6 days per week, overtime available
- Day & arvo shift availabe
- View to go perm
- Medium to heavy gauge mile steel
- Be able to work from a drawing
- Proficient with welding techniques
- Happy to grind
- Wide experience in performing welding for boilermaker construction
- Profound knowledge of the Steel Fabrication Industry
- Operational knowledge of hand tools and power tools
- Familiarity with safety policies and procedures
- Immense ability to interpret drawings and plans
- Ability to manage apprentices and educate
- Ability to resolve technical problems
- Operated electric, gas, arc and other welding equipment effectively
- Operated cranes and forklifts to transfer heavy materials (not essential)
- Avoided warping, shrinking, expansion and distortion of materials
- Identified problems during welding and adjust speed and amperage accordingly
- Inspected work products for any defects and made necessary corrections
What we need from you?
- Relevant Trade qualifications
- Must have a current White Card
- Must be able to pass Weld Test
- Must be fit and healthy
- Be able to work in a team environment
If you're interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, click the 'APPLY NOW' button, or call the office on 4920 2100!