Workforce International are currently looking for experienced Boilermakers for crack repairs on excavator buckets & truck bodies. This position will be to start immediately in the Hunter Valley, in an on going capacity.
Workshop Boilermaker/ Welders
- Based in the Singleton area
- undertaking heavy fabrications and repairs to dump truck bodies and large excavator buckets.
- Must have experience in all positional welding with Mig and Stick welding processes.
- Follow workplace and welding procedures.
- Must be able to use Air Arc gouging process, preheat and de-stress post welding.
- Prefer 8F and or 8G tickets, MDG 25 training.
- Attention to detail and work safely
- Must have own tools of the trade
- Drivers licence and reliable transport
You will be required to carry out Drug screening prior to commencement
These positions DO NOT offer LAHA and therefore you will need to be based within 100km of Singleton.
All staff start out on an entry level rate, once proven yourself, your pay rate will increase.
To express interest in this role please forward your resume to email@example.com or call 4920 2100 between 8:30 - 17:00 weekdays
Founded as a specialist Labour Hire company in 1991, Workforce International Group is now a diversified industrial services company providing recruitment, labour hire, training, traffic management and line marking services.
Workforce International has the capacity and capability of supporting industry demands in supplying Labour Hire Services by providing a service that is second to none and setting the standards its competitors follow.