Workforce International - A wholly Australian owned company, with a solid reputation as a professional provider of labour hire and managed labour service Australia wide.
Based in Rutherford, our client manufactures rolled and welded pipes for various applications including water pipelines, ventilation shafts, piling and casing. From start to finish our client is involved in all aspects of fabrication; making the pipes, any tees, branches or complex fittings, flange ends, as well as adjusting to a customer’s specifics requirements.
Due to an increase in their workload they are currently seeking experienced pipe fabricators/boilermakers for marking out & fabrication of large diameter pipework. This role is workshop based, Day Shift, Immediate Start & on-going
Skills / Experience
- Trade qualified boilermaker
- Must be able to read and follow workshop drawings
- Mig weld using solid & flux cored wires in all positions
- OHS card
- Drivers Licence
- 8F & 8G
- Profile Cutting, Fabrication, rolling with a four-roll system to make pipe up to 2 metres in diameter
What we need from you?
- Available for overtime as required
- Able to complete tasks to high quality while working to a deadline
- Be reliable and have sound work ethic
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Demonstrate and excellent attendance record
- Be willing to complete pre-employment screening including drug and alcohol testing and functional capacity assessment
If you're interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org