About the role
Traffic Group Australia are currently seeking an experienced Administrator/Scheduler to join our Team at our busy Wingfield depot.
The Administration Scheduler is a brand new role, created due to continued company growth.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing administrative and scheduling support to the operation & management teams in the day to day transactional activities. This will include, Induction administration, payroll, bookkeeping and a range of other administrative tasks.
- Quality checking documents submitted by all stakeholders
- Ensuring accurate recording & storage of quality/compliance documentation
- General assistance with Quality Control requirements
- Maintaining databases and general date entry
- Administrative to the overall business
- Other general office duties as required
- Assisting senior scheduler when required
About your Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Exceptional eye for detail & accuracy
- Excellent computer skills, particularly, Microsoft excel
- Self-driven with the ability to problem solve
- Ability to adapt to changing situations & redirect effort accordingly
- Excellent time management, planning & organisational skills
- Work within timeframes under minimal supervision
- Be a team player
- Must be able to pass a medical including regular Drug & Alcohol Testing
Please call Rebecca at Workforce International should you require a confidential discussion 0411 253 741