We require committed & professional candidates who are process driven to support our clients’ business needs at one of their sites based in Sunshine West.
Hours: 6 months maternity leave contract Mon-Fri
- Maintain customer information in required systems to ensure accurate execution of services post the completed service.
- Perform cleansing of Operational and Customer System Data.
- Maintain integrity of Operational and Customer System Data.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure customer issues proactively resolved and/or rectified in a timely manner.
- Ad-hoc operational duties as requested by Site Manager or Above.
- Phone sales
- High attention to detail
- Strong customer service ethic
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously without limited supervision
- Working collaboratively with team members across departmental boundaries
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs
- Able to operate in a fast paced environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in administration / customer service
WORKFORCE INTERNATIONAL as an Employer
Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 20 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions to clients within numerous industries.
Our Commitment to Safety in the Workplace is our single greatest concern and central to our business philosophy. We invest heavily in safety to ensure the environment in which you work in empowers our people to place their personal safety and that of their work mates above all other priorities.
If you believe you will be suitable for the role, please apply today.