NSW Roads & Maritime Photo Card Renewals
Workforce Training Services has approved RMS Trainers and Assessor available to assist with NSW Roads & Maritime (RMS) Photo Card Renewals.
A person who is eligible to renew their NSW Photocards for Traffic Controller, Implement Traffic Control Plans or Prepare Work Zone Traffic Management Plans, must undertake a NSW RMS prescribed renewal process.
Only photocards issued after 1 July 2015 under the updated competency framework can be renewed under this process.
Photocards that cannot be renewed under this process are:
- Traffic controller cards obtained prior to 1 July 2015
- Apply Traffic Control Plans
- Select and Modify Traffic Control Plans
- Design and Inspect Traffic Control Plans
The renewal process has been created for those who are maintaining currency within the traffic control industry. Those who have been unable to maintain currency will be required to attend refresher training.
Use the links for more information and renewal process:
- TRAFFIC CONTROLLER
- IMPLEMENT TRAFFIC CONTROL PLANS
- PREPARE A WORKZONE TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT PLAN
- TRAFFIC CONTROL COMBINATION COURSE
We conduct these RMS Photo Card Renewals in partnership with RMS approved training provider Accelerated Training.
Enquiries and Bookings
P:1300 668 511 E: email@example.com