Safety is Our Business
The Group’s road services operations comprise Workforce Road Services and Traffic Group Australia and represent the country’s largest traffic management operation. Both companies hold NSW RMS Category G Registration and certification under Queensland’s Traffic Management Registration Scheme.
We provide a nationwide service to assist our clients with the planning, supervision and execution of safe traffic control procedures for road works, line marking, lane closures and road diversions.
As a leader in our field, we place great emphasis on safety and have been responsible for many class–leading safety initiatives including the introduction of Truck Mounted Attenuators and specialist Cone Laying Vehicles to our fleet.
Our comprehensive range of traffic management products and services include:
- modern fleet of over 650 purpose-built traffic control and special Safety Vehicles;
- supply and installation of road traffic control systems and traffic equipment;
- site surveys and safety audits;
- computer aided preparation of traffic management plans;
- over 2000 fully qualified and experienced traffic control and supervisory staff nationwide;
- 24 hour monitored emergency call out network ensuring our customers can talk to a skilled and experienced operator at any time of the day or night;
- an extensive range of road traffic control equipment for hire, including, traffic lights and traffic signals, road cones, arrow boards, temporary lights, emergency signs, stop/go systems, pedestrian barriers, battery lights, cable-less lights, and manual traffic signs;
Some of the major projects for which Workforce International has been selected to provide traffic management services have included:
Gateway Upgrade, North-South Bypass Tunnel, Inner Northern Busway, Tugun Bypass and Hinze Dam projects in Queensland; Cross City Tunnel, M7 Motorway, Windsor Road Upgrade, Lane Cove Tunnel, Ballina Bypass and Victoria Road projects in New South Wales; and Eastlink, Tullamarine-Calder Interchange and Albury Wodonga Bypass projects in Victoria.